The secret behind healthy and strong hair lays within a correct hair routine over time.
Hairdresser Isabelle S. Calderon recommends Hair Luxious from Good for Me and says: I have been using Hair Luxious for several years, and it is the only product in this category that I recommend to my clients.
I have seen that most of my clients don't use products suited for their hair type. Hair Luxious is recommended for those who have thin and fine hair, but also for those who find themselves struggling with shedding and hair loss.
Do like thousands of others — take care of your hair from the inside out. Try Hair Luxious today.
This is Hair Luxious:
Hair Luxious is a food supplement for your hair which contains more than 20 vitamins, minerals and natural extracts that have been put together to benefit your hair. Among the ingredients you will find:
- Biotin: Contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
- Copper: Contributes to normal hair pigmentation
- Selenium and zinc: Contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
- B12 and iron: Contributes to normal cell division
- Available for both him and her
Nutrients you need
Hair and nails are the first things the body deprioritizes when you find yourself in times of stress, and when your body is not getting all the nutrients it needs. It is always important to have a varied and healthy diet, but sometimes it may be wise to add a little extra. Hair Luxious helps you get the nutrients you need with just two tablets a day.
Isabelle Calderon runs Hendrix Hair City Center and Hendrix Hair Torggata.
—You can't always get what you need, notes Isabelle.
– Before we started selling Hair Luxious in the salon, I tried it and saw that it worked. My hair grew faster, and I noticed that where my hair was thinner, it didn't break as much as it did in the past.
Hair Luxious has no known side effects and is 100% vegan. The product is free of allergens and is not animal tested. You can find Hair Luxious at Good For Me, pharmacies and by Norway's most leading hairdressers.